Sunday, May 1, 2011

Drum Roll Please . . .

The moment has come! Prana Yoga is open for business and is offering classes in the most beautiful practice space in Salt Lake City. We (Matt) have been building this studio for several months; Jennifer Ellen and I have been building the infrastructure. We've had set backs, delays, frustrations, huge learning curves, and a LOT of really hard work. But walking through this studio and coming into this space I feel overwhelmed with abundance. You know, I feel like we've been pulling this project, Prana Yoga, up a steep hill for a long time. And last week, when we hosted a sneak preview workshop with Shiva Rea, I felt like we'd crested a small bump on the way to the summit. Now that the studio is operable, this beautiful space is ready to practice yoga in, it feels like this truck I've been pulling up hill now has it's own momentum and is actually much, much bigger than me and will continue to push me to grow to my own potential. And of course this studio is much bigger than me. I feel the collective momentum of all of you who have graciously waited as we've been building and planning, you who have been coming to our classes in our temporary space, and you who have offered emotional support and help along the way. Our hope is that this studio will serve us all for a long, long time.


I'm adding a bunch of classes to my schedule, including Restore Yoga! This week I'm here teaching Monday's and Tuesday's classes but fly to Hawaii on Wednesday to see my love--terrible timing but I gotta go.


Join me this week at Prana Yoga:

Mon. 10:00 am Restore Yoga

Mon. 5:45 pm Power Vinyasa

Tues. 6:00 am Power Vinyasa 6AM CLASSES RETURN!

Starting next week you can find me at Prana teaching 7 classes a week:

Mon. 10:00 am Restore Yoga

Mon. 5:45 pm Power Vinyasa
Tues. 6:00 am Power Vinyasa
Thurs. 6:00 am Power Vinyasa
Fri. 10:00 am Restore Yoga
Fri. 5:45 pm Power Vinyasa
Sat. 8:30 am Basics-- a great class for those who like a gentler pace but want to still move, to receive accommodations for the way YOU need to practice yoga and with more instruction on alignment and cues to make the practice really work for you.

Go to www.pranayogaslc.com

to see our full schedule and buy passes etc.

See you in class!

Scott

No comments: